8th Grade Continuous Learning Assignments- All work will be found on Google Classroom
Week of April 27th-May 3rd Video explaining this week http://somup.com/cYftneizwm
1. Living history journal- Make at least one new update this week! These will also count towards a grade for this 9-weeks.
2. Sides in the Civil War Hyperdoc- Due Monday
3. What is an American Final Turn in- If you haven't yet please turn in your items ASAP. This is a grade for this 9-weeks. Please reach out to me if you need help.
Later this week I will post your classmates products for you to look at and give feedback on. I will try to do that by Wednesday!
4. Optional Civil War Photograph Challenge!- Fun challenge for this week. Prizes might be given out too!
Week of April 20th-26th
1. Please add at least one entry to your Living History Journal
2. Slavery hyperdoc- This week we are going to learn more about slavery and why it led our country into a war. Please email me if you have any questions as you work!
3. "What is an American" final turn in. Thank you to everyone who has already submitted their final product. This is due FRIDAY and this will be factored into your final 9-weeks grade. Please contact me if you are having trouble posting your final product. Can't wait to see what everyone created!
Current Condition: Humid
Wind Speeds: 9.37mph
Chance of Precipitation: 0%