Click here to read the Keyboarding Fall 2020 Syllabus
Click here for all Keyboarding lesson due dates.
By the end of 6th grade Keyboarding, students will be able to:
1. Type 30 WPM (words per minute)
2. Type two pages in a single sitting
3. Easily compose at the keyboard
4. Know 20 keyboard shortcuts
5. Reach fingers from home row to other keys when viewed, hands are still with fingers moving
6. Be able to present thoughts in a well-developed written format - good formatting, minimal errors, quickly.
7. Understand keyboard parts and functions.