- Students will be able to find all their classwork on their Google Classroom page.
- Office Hours:
- 9:00 am-11:00 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 6:00 pm – 8 pm Wednesday
- Students can email me anytime or post their questions in our Flipgrid Office Hours topic. During scheduled office hours students will get a response from me very quickly.
- Continuous Learning will be set up on a weekly basise with a pacing guide for students. Work will be submitted through Google Classroom or Flipgrid depending on the assignment.
- Thank you for being there for your students and the teachers during this unprecdented times.
This year we will be studying Kansas history, including our state’s geography, economics and popular events during first semester. We will move into western geography during second semester and study a variety of places, cultures and customs. I am looking forward to a great year at AMS.
We will work on skills and behaviors that assist in leadership, public speaking, personal responsibility and mutual respect, as well as becoming prepared for the professional world.