7th Grade Resource
Conference Sign Up:
Here is the link to sign up for conferences on October 14, 2021. Please click the link and sign up if you would like a zoom conference. They will be 10 minutes each.
Class Rules and Guidelines
1. RESPECT is the only rule. Respect yourself, respect your peers, respect school property & respect me.
2. Before the bell rings, I ask that you be in your seat with all of your supplies.
3. You are responsible for your work. Late assignments will be worked on before current homework.
4. Do quality work. I know that when you are behind it is sometimes seems easier to hurry through and finish assignments. However, poor quality work will not be accepted by your teachers or by me. Save yourself some time and do the assignment right the first time.
5. Study skills is a pass/fail class. Observation of each of the following 4 criteria will happen daily and be recorded.
Attendance…Be present. If absence, point will be earned when make-up work is gathered from classes missed. If absence is unexcused point cannot be earned.
Participation…Attentive and on-task during the duration of class. Take an active interest in your success at AMS with grades and responsibility. This includes having a planner filled out and initialed by teachers.
Responsibility…Maintain this point by bringing the above items EVERY DAY.
Disposition…Cooperation and teamwork are present. You must not interfere with the learning of others.