Contact Information: email@example.com – If you have not heard back from me within 2 school days, please call the school office and leave a voice mail for me; e-mails are sometimes blocked by the district filter.
School Phone: 316-218-4610 (best time to contact: 9:30-10:10 or after 2:50)
What I expect of students:
- Students will be respectful of one another, any adults in our classroom, and all materials.
- Students will follow all school rules as posted and noted in student agenda book.
- Students will come to class with a positive attitude and a readiness to learn.
- Students will show responsibility by bringing necessary materials to class and preparing for class.
What students can expect from Mrs. Ryan:
- A respectful setting.
- An expectation that all students will have a successful day and year.
- A positive environment for learning.
- A meaningful lesson/activity each day.
Materials required for each day of class: